Whether it’s your own home or a buy-to-let investment property, buying a house can be one of the most stressful times so we take away the pain of arranging your finance. We can search the whole of the market for you to find the most suitable mortgage for your personal preferences, making sure you get the lowest monthly repayment on the best available deal.
We may be able to move your mortgage to a better rate with another lender, which may save you money
It is important to check with your lender as you may have to pay an early repayment charge if you remortgage.
- First-time buyers
- Clients looking to move house
- Clients looking to remortgage
- Clients trying to save money on their existing deal
- Clients looking to purchase and/or remortgage buy-to-let properties (Some forms of buy-to-let are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)
- Those looking to release equity from their property
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. This is a lifetime mortgage: to understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.